1. Starting the new year on the Oregon Coast. The post itself was reflective of living away from both our families, but it was the pictures I loved. I still need to print these off.
2. Perfecting my vanilla cupcake recipe. Ironically after this I didn't make cupcakes for the rest of the year. Go figure.
3. My winter Instagram photo album. I liked this one because it was representative of how I tried (and succeeded) to thrive last winter. It was a brutal one with lots of polar vortexes, but I didn't let it stop me from doing cool stuff. Also loved how the album turned out.
4. My winter road trip to St. Louis. I like this post because of the pictures. I took all these by holding my camera up and just snapping out the window. Winter landscapes can be so beautiful.
5. Making macarons. I was really proud of how these turned out - especially since it was my first attempt at making them. I'd love to make them again soon.
6. Reflecting on when dreams come true. Thinking about the hopes I had for me and Paul in our new apartment and being patient for some of our dreams to come to fruition.
7. A simple photo collage I put together as part of my 101 goals in 1001 days challenge. I liked how it captures what our lives look like right now (or about a year or two ago). It hangs in our art room now.
9. Making earl grey lavender ice cream. Gosh this was so good. I'd make it for myself every week and have it for breakfast in lieu of my daily cup of tea if it was socially acceptable.
Thanks for reading! And thank you so much for following along all year. It means so much you continue to read and follow my musings!